A simple shift goes a long way, specially for those long Australian summer days. Work, drinks, dinner, weddings....the Reunion Dress is your new best friend. The crease-resistant washable factor of this dress makes it your BFF.
Garment made in Australia
Fabric made in Japan
Fabric: 100% polyester
Model is 178cm tall
Returns & Exchanges:
We will cover the return courier cost of your return or exchange as well as refund all taxes and duties paid by you, as long as you use the DHL return shipping label issued by us.
Our return policy duration is 7 days after delivery of your order. Once 7 days have passed, unfortunately we cannot offer a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unworn and in the same condition as when you received it. All original packaging and labelling must be returned in good condition. We strongly advise you to check garments thoroughly before removing any tags or disposing of any original packaging.
Please note we cannot exchange or refund any Made to Order; once the order is processed and paid for the sale is final as this garment is made specially according to the provided specifications. All special orders need to be processed directly through the Sydney stores.
If you would like to exchange one item for another, you must first return the original item and then place a new order. You will be refunded for the original item in accordance with our usual returns policy. You can also choose to receive your refund as credit, which will enable you to purchase a replacement item quickly and seamlessly.
Additional non-returnable items:
Final sale items
To ensure your online shopping experience is easy and pleasant, CARL KAPP has a simple process for returns and exchanges
- Contact CARL KAPP on email@example.com or +61 (02) 9361 4969 within 7 days of delivery.
2. Advise if you wish to return or exchange the goods and which items you would like to exchange for. You will be given a returning label by email to print out. Please contact local DHL to organise collection.
3. Please send your items in their original packaging to ensure they are protected during transit.
4. Your package must be received back in its original condition with unbroken security tag within 7 working days from date of return notice from customer.
5. Please send the package and your receipt to: CARL KAPP, 428 Oxford Street, Paddington, NSW 2021, Australia.
6. You will be notified when your package has been received and you will be refunded or your exchange will be dispatched.
Refunds (if applicable):
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
Once approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 7-14 days.
Final sale items (if applicable):
Only regular or sale priced items may be refunded, unfortunately FINAL SALE items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable):
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. After we confirm your exchange request, please send your item to: CARL KAPP, 428 Oxford Street, Paddington, NSW 2021, Australia.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be sent to you by email.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and the person will find out about your return.
To return your product, please send to: CARL KAPP, 428 Oxford Street Paddington, NSW 2021, Australia.
Depending on where you live, delivery times may vary.